There are many ways to give to College Mentors for Kids:
- Make a one-time donation. Every gift helps connect more college students with the most to give to kids who need it most.
- Become a sustainer. Make a recurring monthly gift.
- Give in honor of your mentor. Make a minimum gift of $100, and your mentor will receive a special thank you card and certificate notifying them of your gift in their honor.
- Join Empower. Empower is a devoted group of philanthropists who give a monthly gift of $100 or more or an annual gift of $1,200
- Join Connect. Connect is a committed group of supporters who give a monthly gift of $25 or an annual gift of $300.
- Make a planned gift. Please contact us for more information.
- Donate with stock.
- Sponsor our program. Please contact us for more information.
- Sponsor the Inspire Awards
College Mentors for Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all gifts are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
An easy way to double or even triple your donation is to find out if your company has a matching-gift program. Such programs typically match a percentage of employee contributions to charitable organizations, making the employer a partner in employees' personal philanthropy. Simply obtain a matching-gift form from your employer’s personnel office and submit it with your contribution.
None of this would be possible without the generous support of people like you!