We are very proud of our alumni! They are individuals who understand first-hand the power mentoring has to transform lives. They are compassionate, hardworking and committed to bettering their communities. Our alumni have given so much to College Mentors, and we are dedicated to ensuring that they can continue having a meaningful relationship with College Mentors for Kids long after graduation.
Since 1996, thousands of college students have served as mentors and chapter leaders with College Mentors for Kids. Alumni stay connected to the organization in many ways, including:
- volunteering on a College Mentors for Kids board or committee
- serving as ambassadors for the program in their communities
- visiting or volunteering at chapter activities
- supporting the program through annual or monthly giving
- attending College Mentors events, like the annual Inspire Awards
Are you an alumnus looking to re-connect? Want to know what your chapter is up to? Share your updated contact info to receive program updates or fill out a volunteer application and we’ll find a project that is right for you.